PODCASTS – Find the date, guest or subject for the show you are interested.
…ALPHABETIZED BY FIRST NAME…
DR. FREDA BUSH – The Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- May 10, 2014 Bringing Scientific Data to Sex Education
- June 14, 2014 The Science of the Brain
- Archives 2013 Radio – Health and Well Being
JENNIFER ROBACK MORSE, PhD – The Ruth Institute
JONEEN MacKENZIE – Center for Relationship Education
- June 14, 2014 The Healthy Marriage Project
DR. MONICA BREAUX – Counselor
- May 3, 2014 Conquering the Addiction to Porn
SCOTT PHELPS – Abstinence & Marriage Education Partnership
- June 21, 2014 Teaching Teens to Plan for Marriage
- April 12, 2014 What is Sex?
- May 24, 2014 Sex Education – How Much Is Too Much?
- Archives 2013 Radio – Love & Marriage
TERI MELLO – Friendship-ing
VALERIE HUBER – National Abstinence Education Association (NAEA)
WILLIAM J. DOHERTY, PhD – Professor and Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University or Minnesota
- June 21, 2014 Starter Marriage: Why Not Finish What You Start?
OTHER SHOWS – Check RADIO SHOW ARCHIVES to listen to shows aired in 2013.