MANUSCRIPT UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Title: FOR OUR CHILDREN: RECLAIMING TRUTH ABOUT SEX, LOVE & MARRIAGE
FROM THE HOME FRONT
With fifteen years working in and writing about public policy on sexual ethics, it is clear to Jane and many others that the American “ship” is floundering.
The “smart” people and the popular crowd would have moms and dads believe that there are is only one rule to the game of life: If you want to…you can do it…anything. Even when we know life can’t be that simple, we jump on ship. Who wouldn’t want to be in the same boat with the smart and popular…doing anything you feel like doing…anytime…anywhere?
Then…one day…we become parents.
Focusing on our children and their future, our gaze turns to look out to the horizon…where the ship is headed. Our minds think back to past challenges…our successes…and our failings. We recall the pain. And we vow that we will protect our children from the dangers hidden below in deep waters, even when the surface seems calm and the sky is clear.
- What are the eternal truths about sex, love and marriage?
- How has the culture lured us into false hopes and destructive behaviors?
- How did the culture capture our attention and lead us astray?
- What are the consequences of continuing down the path of free sex and broken relationships?
- What signposts and guardrails do we need to provide for our children?
- How can we restore a culture that affirms eternal truths about sex, love and marriage?
These are the questions this book will explore and address. Visit FROM THE HOME FRONT to engage in dialogue about these issues. Our children are worth it!